The Spotted Thread

Couple I spotted heading home
IMG_4149.jpeg

IMG_4150.jpeg

Plymouth Valiant Signet convertible, appears to be intact. Year??? 64-65?? What was the first year for the Barracuda, 67? Maybe a 66? Mopar used the Valiant chassis for the 1st gen 'cudas so just me here, guessing as usual.

Looks to be all there and in excellent shape, at least the passenger side, gonna buy it?

Nick

Reactions: Ugly1
Plymouth Valiant Signet convertible, appears to be intact. Year??? 64-65?? What was the first year for the Barracuda, 67? Maybe a 66? Mopar used the Valiant chassis for the 1st gen 'cudas so just me here, guessing as usual.

Looks to be all there and in excellent shape, at least the passenger side, gonna buy it?

Nick
Start of the Barracuda was ‘64. Changed body style in ‘67 to the larger body.
The Signet is (that Signet) I believe, is a ‘63 or ‘64 but not positive. It’s a not for sale and is in reality nice shape. And a regular customer. My brother is a Mopar “guru” and has an extensive network of clients who buy parts and rebuilder cars from him, plus his “ collection”.

Last edited:
Reactions: ranllett
Really nice. I started out with a 64 Plymouth Fury and 72 Fury, then later 70 Caddy with a 500. All the old iron has style and character that's lost today. G Body was the last GM with style (IMHO). Yesterday saw two 80ish El Camino out cruising. Didn't get chance to meet drivers.

Reactions: CopperNick
I'd post my Spotted stuff from Pate Swap meet but I've run out of room on my Google Drive for all the pics 😭

Reactions: 78Delta88

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor