The Spotted Thread

I just took these about an hour ago. I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to keep this up! You guys know how I post on the spotted thread.
1718933819750.jpeg

1718933854690.jpeg

I pulled over to take this pic and its where the Monte stalled on the way home so apparently wasn't thrilled I was taking a pic of them, then a spot earlier in the day more for my buddies than what would be appreciated here
20240620_213543.jpg
20240620_140354.jpg

So you won’t see this just anywhere. A gentleman from NC made it out of a suburban years ago. It had a 350cid in it at the time. Sold it, had his son see it a number of years later and told the dad. Dad said “ Ask how much to buy it back “ Son said he asked already and wasn’t for sale. Well the son bought it for him. Since it has a 6.0 put into it. It was to low for the stock gastank so for now it’s in the bed.
IMG_6644.jpeg

I pulled over to take this pic and its where the Monte stalled on the way home so apparently wasn't thrilled I was taking a pic of them, then a spot earlier in the day more for my buddies than what would be appreciated here
View attachment 241128
That '80s Rivi is such a good looking notch back coupe - even better than the g-body in body lines in my opinion. Too bad about the FWD; that makes the platform a hard no for me. I test drove a '68 Rivi in California in 2000; first and only car I ever drove with drum brakes in the front - that was shocking for me. Didn't like the way that felt at all!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor