The Spotted Thread

supkylesup

Master Mechanic
Mar 7, 2010
Toledo, OH
Hahaa that is pretty funny guess I'm not the only one that drives a red grand Prix I see em everywhere though so it doesn't Suprise me too much warm weather is almost here though and almost time to put the gran Prix away for a while

Camshaft

Master Mechanic
May 27, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Hey, Toledo's not too far from me. Maybe one day you'll see my Cutlass cruising around.

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
-83MONTESS- said:
Notice the sh*t can to the right :puke:
HA
That "sh*t can" WRX would probably smoke about 75% of the cars owned on this site :roll:

There is a sweet Cutlass downt he road from my place. I will have to swing by and get a picture of it tonight after work :mrgreen:

Camshaft

Master Mechanic
May 27, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
RITTER said:
-83MONTESS- said:
Notice the sh*t can to the right :puke:
HA
That "sh*t can" WRX would probably smoke about 75% of the cars owned on this site :roll:

+1

That "excrement can" is likely feeding a massive turbocharger that will happily decimate our underpowered two-ton land yachts. It will also out-corner and out-brake our cars, all while delivering close to 30 MPG.

But, you know Dale Earnhardt never drove one. :roll:

Reactions: 1 user

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Camshaft said:
But, you know Dale Earnhardt never drove one. :roll:
True! Dale Earnhardt is actually the inspiration for my car but thats a different story.

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
beenen said:
lol i like how all the pics so far are taken inside of a red grand prix

good eye man. i want to fix my gp up. sorry im going off track but about 1 month ago my locak junk yard had a 03 black gp supercharged with a fiberglass ws6 hood. i pulled it off soon as i saw it and only paid $55 :mrgreen: when its a $500+ dollar hood

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
seen this ss elco today older lady driving it

Attachments

• elc.jpg
    elc.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,466

beenen

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
about 1 month ago my locak junk yard had a 03 black gp supercharged with a fiberglass ws6 hood. i pulled it off soon as i saw it and only paid $55 :mrgreen: when its a $500+ dollar hood

i love when i get deals like that too lol

beenen

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
GN down my street

Photo0198.jpg

theres also a monte SS a couple houses down too..ill get that when its out

lol this is just a g body street

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
beenen said:
about 1 month ago my locak junk yard had a 03 black gp supercharged with a fiberglass ws6 hood. i pulled it off soon as i saw it and only paid $55 :mrgreen: when its a $500+ dollar hood

i love when i get deals like that too lol

not a gbody but a gp...i need a bra for the front bumper tho
58057ce9.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor