The Spotted Thread

Ever since Weird Science
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF
The one at the building is going up for sale come spring
KIMG0046.JPG

Wife and I were up early and decided to go do some errands before the blizzard arrives...

We saw this bucket list unicorn. First one I've seen "in the flesh" since 1977/78. Mom of a classmate drove one. I'll be doing some research re: current pricing. Might replace the yellow Olds I've been shopping for. Maybe.

What can I say, I like weird stuff

IMG_7425.JPG
IMG_7423.JPG
IMG_7424.JPG

Bummer, already sold. Going to Las Vegas
🙁

Wife and I were up early and decided to go do some errands before the blizzard arrives...

We saw this bucket list unicorn. First one I've seen "in the flesh" since 1977/78. Mom of a classmate drove one. I'll be doing some research re: current pricing. Might replace the yellow Olds I've been shopping for. Maybe.

What can I say, I like weird stuff

View attachment 168528View attachment 168529View attachment 168530
I used to drive one. I'll have to find you the pictures it had a455 in it

Spotted next town east. Interesting collection of cars going on here- Buttless, C5 Vette, 350Z(?), step van, late model utility van.

IMG_0444.jpg
IMG_0446.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor