The Spotted Thread

20230516_154205-jpg.220983

There's a few '58 Chevys there but like most of the older cars they're more doors.

It's been a long time since I last logged on and posted. I happened across a small car show today on my way home from the coffee shop and gas station. Four El Caminos at the same show.
20230521_142711_02.jpg

Mom and daughter owned. The mother owns the teal and her daughter owns the purple. They had never heard of Gbodyforum before. I showed her the website and she eagerly made some notes saying that she will check it out later.

20230521_142840.jpg

The second pair, a black and a silver were down on the end. I spent time talking with the owners of these two also.

It's been a long time since I last logged on and posted. I happened across a small car show today on my way home from the coffee shop and gas station. Four El Caminos at the same show.View attachment 221159
Mom and daughter owned. The mother owns the teal and her daughter owns the purple. They had never heard of Gbodyforum before. I showed her the website and she eagerly made some notes saying that she will check it out later.

View attachment 221161
The second pair, a black and a silver were down on the end. I spent time talking with the owners of these two also.
Those are some good looking elcos, but I am always a sucker for teal hahah

Reactions: Ugly1
20230516_154205-jpg.220983

There's a few '58 Chevys there but like most of the older cars they're more doors.
Yeah I missed getting photos of the place the first few times, actually there was probably more than handful that I missed because my phones camera came up too slow during that trip on that road

Reactions: pagrunt and Ugly1

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor