There's more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Burt

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2017
Texas
They way I look at it, these books would be in a landfill if didn't go over his house.
There is no version in the books what ever the GM engineers put in them for each year thats all I have. Total books I have are 10 , the years are 78 to 87. It does covers other models like B, C, E, F, and so on. As I was looking for buick gbody I found more El Camino info and will post them.
This is what one book looks like and other books are even thicker.
There have been other members that are willing to pay for copies but my intention is to share the information. Been in this hobby for over 35+ years and this is what we did even before net was even around. View attachment 106869
I am happy to pay as well, that was my intent when I responded. If they could be copied or digitized that would be awesome. Don’t feel bad about taking a little money from some of to make it easier to share. To your point, this info and data simply doesn’t exist for our cars. I am in the process of getting my pro touring ElCo back together from a frame off and it would be very helpful for me.

shoedoos

Master Mechanic
Jul 3, 2012
OP, go to freelancer.com and advertise to have someone scan each page to digital form.....I personally would contribute toward the cost, pretty sure others would pitch in too just to preserve this information....

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
OP, go to freelancer.com and advertise to have someone scan each page to digital form.....I personally would contribute toward the cost, pretty sure others would pitch in too just to preserve this information....
My plain down the road is take them to work. I have access to scaners and digital printers.

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
Ooooh. You always got 30 ways you can skin a cat, don't you? :)
Ever watch the Big Bang Theory? Those are the type of people I work with 3000 of them no lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor