THIEF WARNING: 496KID AKA GBODYDUDE - Scranton, PA area

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work fellas he had some stuff I was gonna buy glad I didn't now.

cdg1984 said:
What a loser. He needs to get a job. I heard dunder-mifflin is hiring. Sorry, couldnt resist.
:rofl:

i could have swore i made the suggestion he be banned some time ago...and i was told no...um. :rofl:

give it enough time and the truth always rises to the surface. i hate being right because nobody listens to me. :roll:

next time ban first ask questions second. maybe then less people will be taken by a con artist....but what do i know, right?

G_Body_Enthusiast said:
i could have swore i made the suggestion he be banned some time ago...and i was told no...um. :rofl:

give it enough time and the truth always rises to the surface. i hate being right because nobody listens to me. :roll:

next time ban first ask questions second. maybe then less people will be taken by a con artist....but what do i know, right?

Well, I think I made the right decision on the no-ban initially. Contact was made via the site and I thought things were being resolved. The whole coming back under a different username and trying to BS me and everyone else? Not happening. I tried to give the guy a chance to make things right, that was all. I'm not going to knee-jerk with the ban hammer just because someone asks me to.

Consider that site policy from now on:

If there's a chance that it can be resolved, and it looks like its going that way, then I will leave the channel for communications open, period. Further proven deception and general douchebaggery will result in a ban.

papabearxl said:
No doucebaggery guys!
😀
he said "GENERAL douchebaggery"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor