This makes me laugh and cry at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyliver

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2011
Ontario Canada
YGspider said:
For my Cutlass I paid 3 Grand and you seeen it most likely its one of the mintest Cutlass's I've ever seen. The only thing that makes me sad about my car is the 3.8 becuase now I have to find a whole other car to swap in a v8...

Where in Ontario?

I have an 86 that I am selling the TTop roof off it. it has the 305 with overdrive, would sell the whole car minus the roof in the spring. I am 1.25hrs north of Kitchener. Its the two tone blue one you see in the pic.

37168943963458368179.jpg

YGspider

G-Body Guru
May 13, 2012
Ontario Canada Eh
crazyliver said:
YGspider said:
For my Cutlass I paid 3 Grand and you seeen it most likely its one of the mintest Cutlass's I've ever seen. The only thing that makes me sad about my car is the 3.8 becuase now I have to find a whole other car to swap in a v8...

Where in Ontario?

I have an 86 that I am selling the TTop roof off it. it has the 305 with overdrive, would sell the whole car minus the roof in the spring. I am 1.25hrs north of Kitchener. Its the two tone blue one you see in the pic.

37168943963458368179.jpg

Oshawa ontario and PM me prices and we can talk. I need to know a few things.

Mikes83ss

Greasemonkey
Mar 14, 2011
las vegas,nevada
crazyliver said:
YGspider said:

Where in Ontario?

37168943963458368179.jpg

is that a white 2+2 aerocoupe in the background?

crazyliver

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2011
Ontario Canada
I am cutting the roof off the 86 and grafting it on the farthest beige car, not selling it. Don't know how I messed that up. Also that is a white 2+2, it is originally silver, someone did a repaint. It is rotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor