Throttle cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Trial and error is fine. But isn't this place for learning from others?
True, let me put this out there that the group admins put at the top of the sticky post in this section for what it is...

Now, the concept of actually reading it, comprehending it, and even merely clicking on it has to be done, so I can't control that, but when several people over time helped me put that info in that HUGE post that I organized for people to learn from, and you have the simpletons who can't even think to click on what info is out there even in this group that the admins put up top for everyone to see, yea I have no sympathy and will call them lazy where I see due.

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
What are you guys running for a throttle cable? Will a factory truck cable work?
And while all of you are calling me mean and all that, I'm the only one that answered this question with CORRECT info, not guessing at it.

Too wrapped up in your feels to learn anything, sad. Then again it's 2021 so I expect nothing less.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor