Time Attack Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Agreed with the asthetics, BUT, they're also using a base cutlass as their starter vehicle so again, better choices...

It's not my cup of tea, but, if they designed plus built those parts theirs elves rather than just using someone's templates makes a difference in the credit you give them too.
Yup, it's not the fact that there are better base car choices to start with, but the fact that ANYONE who can make a shaky platform like that handle decently with an Olds V8 out front? Hat's off and kudos for taking the road less travelled.

I could do the same thing he did with a stock G-body Cutlass too....only it'd have to be at 12 mph top speed. :) Otherwise it would be laying on it's top in turn 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I could do the same thing he did with a stock G-body Cutlass too....only it'd have to be at 12 mph top speed. :) Otherwise it would be laying on it's top in turn 1.

off road bail GIF

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
me-likey.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
He is also on IG under, asphalt_gundam.
mice followed him on there but was not aware of the YouTube channel.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor