Time for a dash cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

street sweeper

Greasemonkey
Jun 12, 2017
Central Indiana
Man in this summer heat I sure wish my car had been optioned from the factory with AC. I'd love to have it. So I'm going highly encourage you to find the stuff and put it back on yours!
I think the cap is a really good way to go. Parts cars with good dashes are next to impossible and any good pull outs that anyone has, the want near or over 1k for

My car wasnt an AC car but i have the AC parts out of another car that i had the previous owner of my car throw in, so this winter that will probably be my big project. Im going to see if the wife will let me buy a parts car(unlikely) to ensure i have all the parts i need. Also could use a new dash harness, dash, doors, and trunk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor