Time for Voting on October G-body of the month!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBlue82

Greasemonkey
Mar 13, 2008
Huron County, ON Canada
speedkills80 said:
I'd like to post a vote for OldBlue82....That is a very clean and neat looking Monte. It sits nice and just has a mean but cool look to it. Nice car!

Thanks alot. my vote goes to speedkills80.... that is a very clean malibu you have and is by far one of the nicest ive ever seen! your engine bay is so clean you could eat off of it! looks like it came that way straight from the factory that way. very nice car!

Rooster

Apprentice
Jan 3, 2010
speedkills80.

OldBlue82

Greasemonkey
Mar 13, 2008
Huron County, ON Canada
speedkills80 said:
Thanks OldBlue82! I also like that it's an A/C delete also. Is that a 355?

Im running a 350 right now 3970010 block with 58 cc heads and a cam upgrade. Also upgraded to a 200-4r trans and upgraded to the F41 suspension out of a monte SS. 350 gets the job done for now but will likely be upgraded to a big block like yours once college is done 8).

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

monteund.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor