tinted lights, euro cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickonometry

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 9, 2019
Nope. I was referring to the 87' 442 grille. It will bolt into your header panel or you can just remove yours and paint it satin black.
Honestly I've never seen one up close, I agree though, it will look much better painted black, definitely going to do that

Reactions: 1 users

nickonometry

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 9, 2019
Judging by the over spray in the wheel opening she has fresh paint? Looks like a solid car! Have you considered going with the 442 grille? Satin black would look good with white exterior and hood. The amber lights don't bother me. I would leave them alone.
Thanks for the suggestion, the grill and chrome trim on mine was pretty rough, I decided to just tape off the bumper and lights and hit it with some plastidip real quick to see if I like the color. I like it a lot. Probably gonna run this for a while and eventually get some new chrome and powdercoat it

IMG_20200524_075238_01.jpg
IMG_20200524_075526_01.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

83StreetMachine

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2011
Central NJ
Plastidip makes "Smoke"

It's like nightshades for darkening lenses and chrome but not blacking them out AND not permanent if you don't like it

• Informative
Reactions: 2 users

CDUNIGAN1981

Master Mechanic
Mar 15, 2015
Has anyone seen or done a tint job on a euro style front end turn corner marker lights? Thinking about darkening up the curved orange marker lights on my cutty, the orange to me looks ugly and kind of stands out too much with the white/black stormtrooper theme I got going on haha. I tried googling some pics but no luck, I saw a few nice looking 86's with the other style front end, but nothing on an 87 or 88. Also, any recommendations or gotchas I should consider before doing it myself? Thanks!

View attachment 146435

I love the black, white, gray and silver cars with black, white, gray or silver colored wheels!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor