Not open for further replies.

Regal81

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 17, 2012
The grammar police is here sorry my standards are not up to your standards lol

Regal81

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 17, 2012
Talked to Springfield DMV than Sprinfield police auto divison they transfred me to Cool County divison in Villa Park. I talked with several police said paperwork be mailed to me. I than have police officer look at the vin on my Regal I send in the paper work they mail me a new title with right vin. They could see it was not my error as I received the car from my mom, and the vin was of the aspire I had owned twice. I forgot I bought that particular car and sold it and bought it back again. So both cars I have long history with. Think this should be ok with Illinois and Cool County you never know. I want my vin corrected to the way I bought it in 97. No switching tags keep it legal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor