Today is a sad sad day

Status
Not open for further replies.

83cutlassowner

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
yankton,sd
Today my dad sold his rollback. man i will miss that thing. you never can really appreciate having one till you lose it. man am i going to miss backing up to a car, hooking the winch up, and just pulling it on, strapping it, and off you go. no come along , no bullshit. man it was nice to have. Sadly since we quit fixing wrecked cars it hasnt been getting used enough, and with a very generous offer from a local mechanic he couldnt say no. oh well what do you do i guess. i guess he plans on using the bed on another truck since the bed is fairly new and the truck is getting pretty tired. the old diesel 4spd wasnt a bad set up though. heres some pictures of it.
normal_rollback.JPG

in this picture you can see my soon to be garage behind the roll back. its hopefully going to be our spring project. we plan on moving it to town and putting it behind my house. with luck the 80 year old building will stay together. for its age its pretty solid though.
normal_rollback2.JPG

way in the back you can see where i keep my cutlass. storage is never an issue in that building since most of our tractors and our combine have been gone for 7 years or so now. you can also see some of my dads semi's since farming is no longer an occupation for the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor