totaled my Bu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow those pictures are nuts! are you going to part some of the car out? looks like you have the same interior color as me. overall though glad your okay. that's what matters most

kyhunter89 said:
i didnt know there was another bu owner on here.
I'm a Boo owner too n those pic's of a wrecked Boo made me sick! Sure glad he's ok tho. He got hit hard!

srercrcr said:
....I bet it was some young person that hit you first.

old people drive just as bad as young people. don't pull that card. some of us might take offence to it

Thanx guys for all the concern. I'm doing fine, but recieved some muscle trauma to my left leg. Im able to walk, but not for a long period of time. My knee gets swollen if im on it for a long period of time.

To tell you the truth, i'm not sure who hit me that night. After the car stop mooving, my concern was to get out the car. I had to climb out the car window. Once i landed on my left leg, it gave out on me. At that point i notice that my leg was hurting so much. Highway patrol came, and had me laying down on the grown. I was then rush to a trauma center, and couldn't take anyone information down.

when i saw those pics i wouldnt think you got out w/out a scratch you are damn lucky . sucks to see a bu becoming a steel stamp

Yeah, tell me about it. The funny part is that the only thing i was worry about was my engine!!!!!! I had just got a GMPP 350 H.O. turn key. Luckly it wasn't damage at all, no oil leaks or anything. I'm also able to salvage my alum radiator, and exhaust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor