transmition on v6 regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgeathtx

Apprentice
Apr 1, 2010
Houston, TX
i was looking into buying a buick regal...only thing wrong with it is the transmition...so im trying to figure out what kind of tranys would fit that car/motor...motor is a v6 buick....thanks

200C non overdrive & 200-4R overdrive will bolt right up...I know they made TH-400's with BOP bolt patterns but you probably won't need a trans like that. I also hate to point out but transmission is correct spelling

Agreed, I junked mine as soon as I got it :mrgreen:

lmao...i know i spelled it wrong...no wonder i didnt get alot of results when i was looking online
well anyways back to the point...so the transmission i get has to have the BOP bolt pattern??.cuz ive found one that has da BOP but idk what kind of condition it is...n ur also tellin me that da transmission off of my ss would go on that regal???..because if thats the case ill just swap out that transmission and buy a better one for my ss...

th350 would be the best bet. mine came with a th250, that'll werk too...

georgeathtx said:
oh ok...but would i have to modify anything in order to put a different transmission?

Depends on what trans the car has and what trans you want to put in it.
Without that information, we can't tell you anything.

well im not really too sure...all i know is that its a stock v6 that came with the car...
and to tell you the truth i dont care about the transmission that goes in the car as long as it drives...so performance isnt really a factor...im just tryn to find the cheapest working solution since i might resale it.... 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor