Tried something different

Status
Not open for further replies.

87MonteSS

Master Mechanic
Jan 3, 2006
Winnipeg, Canada
I went to a car show at a museum today and decide to try a different style of pics. Let me know what you think.

stein07_01.jpg

stein07_02.jpg

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Very Cool! I like the contrast! The way the black and white accent the car in the first picture is cool. Very original style. :D

PILOT

Apprentice
Apr 25, 2007
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
Definitely nice. If you want, email me those pictures (coloured version - if you have them). I can boot up my Photoshop and keep the colour of the car, while having the background in B/W. It looks real neat. I'll post one of mine later.

I can also do a motion blur background. Something I like to tinker with when Im not flying, or getting greasy.

PILOT

Apprentice
Apr 25, 2007
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
Well, here is what I'm getting at.
I didn't do any of my car just yet (sort of waiting for new rims).

I did this one after playing paintball all day...

n506568978_47540_9271.jpg

Here is another one, my buddy's car. (Yes, I know....... :wink: )
n506568978_47842_541.jpg

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
You could also try making it look 70ish or 80ish, cant really describe what to do maybe grey it a little and add some brown or yellow. Heres the kinda look im talking about though
6697441-M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor