Trio Gauge Mock Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
They look just like the seats in my 82 GP Brougham. View attachment 59242
I actually bought them with the intention of flipping them since how often do you see brand new Gbody seats (both power) with new GM carpet, rear seat covers, headliner and extra yards of material that has never been installed in a car.
I bought these a week before I ever looked at my second Regal that just happened to have faded burgundy interior.
I could have probably sold it for 3 times what I paid but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Do you have the same seats also? I have no idea what these new seats were intended for.
View attachment 59241
Almost. Mine have the pillow backs, but not the pillow bottoms.
interiorpoop.jpg

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I love the velour interior of these cars. Gets a little moist in the summer, but does not have the seering hotness or nut freezing cold that leather gets.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor