trouble uploading pics from mobile device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedoctorisin

Greasemonkey
Nov 25, 2009
East Bay Area, S.F. Ca.
So I don't have a computer and I do all my updates via my mobile phone. Just upgraded to HTC 4g LTE, but when I try to upload pics it says my attachment is invalid. Wasn't sure if anyone else had this issue and figured it out. Or if I need to switch my settings. Any help is welcome, thanks in advance.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
thedoctorisin said:
So I don't have a computer and I do all my updates via my mobile phone. Just upgraded to HTC 4g LTE, but when I try to upload pics it says my attachment is invalid. Wasn't sure if anyone else had this issue and figured it out. Or if I need to switch my settings. Any help is welcome, thanks in advance.

only thing I can think is that your new phone takes pics that are outside the limits set for the attachments, either in file size, dimensions, or both. If it used to work before, and now doesn't with the new device....

Does it say anything else? Is that error coming from the site directly or some pop-up on the phone?

thedoctorisin

Greasemonkey
Nov 25, 2009
East Bay Area, S.F. Ca.
No I just upload it directly from the phone to the site but was trying to figure it out on my phone and I can't seem to get anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor