tryen to find some rims for my car

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathFox

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 18, 2010
what kind of rims do you guys recommend? heres my car, i dont wanna spend over like 1.4k for the entire set i was looking at these maybe 18 or 20 inch or u think thats to big my cars under the pic of the rim if you know some nice looking ones post a pic and a link to them thanks

he829_chrome_large.jpg

l_98ee4c8d7d664b66a808a0d41381f106.jpg

i would go with 18's maybe there not to big, but thats just me

papabearxl said:
If you sell the chrome SSII wheels on your car, I may be interested.

Hit me up if you decide to.........

i might keep them there pretty slick wheels but i dunno iv been looking for some rims i like but nones caught my eye ya know

I have 18 inch wheels on My 78 cutlass with 245/40/18 with no problems. I should have gone with 20 in the rear. I use billet specialities wheels. Check out my pics in the Olds section

dr78442 said:
I have 18 inch wheels on My 78 cutlass with 245/40/18 with no problems. I should have gone with 20 in the rear. I use billet specialities wheels. Check out my pics in the Olds section

those are nice what did they run u

DeathFox said:
what kind of rims do you guys recommend? heres my car, i dont wanna spend over like 1.4k for the entire set i was looking at these maybe 18 or 20 inch or u think thats to big my cars under the pic of the rim if you know some nice looking ones post a pic and a link to them thanks

he829_chrome_large.jpg

l_98ee4c8d7d664b66a808a0d41381f106.jpg
my personal opinion is that those wheels dont fit the car. they're to "new school" and rounded. but thats just me. if you like them go for it man. i'm looking at getting 18's for my car. 20's wont give me enough sidewall for what i want to do plus they're to spendy for my budget.

i say sell me the car before you ruin it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor