trying out a trick from my upholstery guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydeer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 2, 2010
The car is off to the paint shop. It should be back by the end of the week. I will start reassembly and post pics as I go.

rIbBaD

Greasemonkey
Apr 10, 2010
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
rydeer said:
The car is off to the paint shop. It should be back by the end of the week. I will start reassembly and post pics as I go.

Looking forward to it.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
rydeer said:
You get your car back yet??

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
Wow I like that idea alot! It's hard to save a rotted piece by sanding it and painting it and you lose the factory texture, which is a real pain when redoing the entire interior. Hope to see some installed pictures soon

rydeer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 2, 2010
Sorry for the delay. The Pics of the car and interior are in the "Bessy got her paint on" thread.
As an up date the car is looking and driving very nice. I love the antique tags and Haggerty ins!!!

NO Inspection, No reggy renewal! $150 a year ins with full coverage for $5000.00 YiPee

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor