Trying to find chrome bumper trim ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repuman

n00b
Aug 25, 2014
Have an 86 cutlass salon, trying the find those small chrome bumper trim ends on the rear bumper. They are close to the license plate.. Where can I get them? Mine are in good order. Are they metal ? If so, just rechrome them? Appreciate any help.

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
These are fairly small parts, therefore re-chroming will not be that expensive and will look great. I re-chromed all my parts because it's very hard to get good looking "used" chrome for our G-Bodies!

Repuman

n00b
Aug 25, 2014
These are fairly small parts, therefore re-chroming will not be that expensive and will look great. I re-chromed all my parts because it's very hard to get good looking "used" chrome for our G-Bodies!
Thanks soo much for your reply! I will rechrome them since they are metal then.... Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor