Trying to get another gbody! Tougher than it sounds..

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliottw

Apprentice
May 26, 2009
north dakota
Negative on that salon , somebody must have moved it. You're taking the interstate tire by the cenex right?

Daves85

Apprentice
Feb 21, 2009
New England
im about to scoop up my second monte carlo ss. this one is a 87 with ttops. for under 1k$. its in better shape then my 85'. it has black and red leather interior... it needs work. drivers floor pan is completely gone. but overall, well worth what ill be paying.

good luck to everyone. its obvious we are all huge gbody fans!

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Yeah I last saw that car last fall so its not suprising it got moved. I never realized it but theres quite a few G bodies at the college. Theres a nice blue monte, a cutlass with something wrong with the back suspension, a decent 78 regal, rusty GP and a few others.

Good luck on your hunt. The farther east you go the easier it gets. This area is the vacuume of all fun older cars. Its all pickups with lift kits and 4 dr grand prixs, but im sure youve noticed that.

elliottw

Apprentice
May 26, 2009
north dakota
Yea there are quite a few pretty nice ones on campus that tease me haha. They had the schools Grand Natl at the car show today and there were two Gbodies in the burnout competition, a regal and a monte. The regal repped the Gbody community well haha

Daves85

Apprentice
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Daves85 said:
im about to scoop up my second monte carlo ss. this one is a 87 with ttops. for under 1k$. its in better shape then my 85'. it has black and red leather interior... it needs work. drivers floor pan is completely gone. but overall, well worth what ill be paying.

good luck to everyone. its obvious we are all huge gbody fans!

WOW... i spoke too soon!!! ****!! :blam:
i just found out, that 87 w t-tops got sold. my old man was in charge of getting it for a good price. our mechanic looked at it, and it needed more work then we thought. we offered 600$, and it was sold for 1k$ the next day... not happy about that at all.

... and the hunt continues...

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I drove down to the campus for the car show at around 9pm and was disapointed that it was over. Thought it would have gone longer.

elliottw

Apprentice
May 26, 2009
north dakota
Yea they had the burnout comp at 6 I think? So it woulda been done before that

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor