Turbo LS Malibu question

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2016
hi folks, I'm new and I cry easily so go easy if I've posted in the wrong place or was unsuccessful in my search. I'm accumulating parts to do an LS swap into the Malibu I've had since 1980. I'm wanting to turbo it and wondering if anybody has used the CX Racing kit designed for F body. I like the idea of a single, center mounted 76mm but can't find anybody who has tried it with or without success. Thanks in advance for any advice
Ryan

Vaughn3031

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2013
Sarnia, ontario
hi folks, I'm new and I cry easily so go easy if I've posted in the wrong place or was unsuccessful in my search. I'm accumulating parts to do an LS swap into the Malibu I've had since 1980. I'm wanting to turbo it and wondering if anybody has used the CX Racing kit designed for F body. I like the idea of a single, center mounted 76mm but can't find anybody who has tried it with or without success. Thanks in advance for any advice
Ryan

Do you have facebook? if so LSx GBODY group on there has lots of people playing with turbo set ups in G bodys

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor