Urethane bushings???? You tell me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JACKSUNBYRD

Apprentice
Jul 21, 2011
I heard these are awesome but split down the middle out of the blue! any experience with them??? I wanted to use them on my core support and body maybe the front end too???? or should I go stock???

Dave V

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2011
Well I had my 83 done with all urethanes front suspension trans mount rear suspension and ill be honest it always had a squeak in the front and I was always lubing the bushings etc never had them crack. On my 84 I went with all rubber expect the sway bar bushings

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
I've got Energy Suspension body bushings. It's a nice kit although you'll need to get created for the core support bushings. I ended up prying the rubber out of the metal shells and then pressing the poly bushing into the shell. Works great and lined up pretty darn close to where it used to be. I can't complain.

I also have them on my Spohn front sway bar. They send you two packets of grease so I lubed the crap out of them and still haven't heard any squeaking noises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor