vac lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

justwhisen

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 5, 2009
As I am trying to figure out where these two lines go it hits me. Hey dumbass ask somebody that might know, like in that forum. The lines I am talking about are a white and purple that are coming from the hvac unit into the engine compartment. I am trying to keep A/C in this car, I want to "drive" it in the summertime.

joe_padavano

Royal Smart Person
Sep 13, 2006
Northern VA
justwhisen said:
As I am trying to figure out where these two lines go it hits me. Hey dumbass ask somebody that might know, like in that forum. The lines I am talking about are a white and purple that are coming from the hvac unit into the engine compartment. I am trying to keep A/C in this car, I want to "drive" it in the summertime.

Purple goes to the vacuum reservoir, or more correctly, to the check valve that goes to the vacuum reservoir. The white (manual says grey, actually) goes to the heater control valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor