• HTRDHLR - "Hot Rod Hauler"

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallory

Apprentice
Apr 21, 2016
I've had these plates for 35 years now. Been on everything from a 1970 Challenger to a Mustang GT. Here in Canada plates are yours for life.

Attachments

• IMG_4533.JPG
    IMG_4533.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 160

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
GRISWALD ? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Nov 4, 2012
PA used to have DARE plates that were really cool looking. Once they got rid of those I gave up on specialty plates.

images (1).jpeg

Reactions: 1 user

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Hey guys. Thanks for all the suggestions. I haven’t checked on EST8WGN yet. Been a little busy with the holidays and all. Hoping to take care of registration and plates at the same time at AAA. Will keep you posted!

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
PA used to have DARE plates that were really cool looking. Once they got rid of those I gave up on specialty plates.

View attachment 102059
You can bring that plate back to life if you don't have any old registrations with it. Use that plate number for a personal plate & put the new one in the garage. Sad part it's over $100 to go that route. I have an '81 issued yellow plate that I might use & will go that way. But I still have my zoo plate that is expired but renewable for the Monte But I could get another combat infantryman badge plate like I have on the truck. BTW, I hate how Pa made all the current plates a generic copy of each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor