Viking front shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
Interested in getting a set of viking front shocks in my Monte. Anyone have them? How do they fit? Are the adjusters easy to get to?

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
I had to Trim the hole with die grinder lil bit for the knobs
Can you adjust them with the car on the ground? Knobs face toward motor or tire?

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
I ran the Strange single adjustables on my chevelle, I did need to open the hole in the lower control arm to get them in. I COULD adjust them through the spring coils. This will depend on how much your spring is stacked up. Meaning if you have coils close together it may be harder to fit your fingers in there. It wasn't a big deal to pull the lower two bolts out and drop the shock down to adjust it either. They worked great, I can't remember what they were set at, I believe they had 9 settings. Managed to go low 1.20's in 60 ft with them.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor