Viole(n)t Dream 78 Malibu Wagon from Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Nice progress on the wagon! That color is really going to stand out!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I was talking about the other lights next to the headlight near the grill :)
Oh, okay. Those shouldn't be difficult to find. The ones that I indicated are usually in terrible condition, that's why I thought you meant those.

I guess I was wrong. These lenses aren't that easy to find. I looked on OPG, Mike's, Dixie, and NPD....no one seems to list them.

Last edited:

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Kevin,
I figured you would be the go-to guy. Usually these lenses are checked, cracked...or both. I had no idea that were also hard to find.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Kevin,
I figured you would be the go-to guy. Usually these lenses are checked, cracked...or both.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Thx. What do you want to do in your wagon? What year? I want change ti front and rear disc brakes and improve the suspension.
Want to do an LS3 E-Rod with 4L65E transmission (expensive, but probably the best choice, since I live in a state with very strict engine swap and emissions laws). 12-bolt 3.08 or 3.23 posi rear end, 4-wheel discs, and a performance suspension. Also, strengthened frame with Hellwig weld-in kit.

In terms of the interior, I got a 3-spoke sport steering wheel, and want to put in the Dakota Digital VHX gauges. May eventually do front buckets, but that can come later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor