Wagon got new shoes ( Cragar soft 8 & Yokohamas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Those wheels work perfect with the rather butch vibe of that wagon! Other than the mentioned rust stabilization, I wouldn't change a thing.

86CutlassUCF

Master Mechanic
Nov 14, 2008
Central FL
shotgun said:
I got them a SCUMMIT. I was really surprised when there was no shipping on top of their flat rate $11.95.

I weighed them and used my UPS account to see what it would cost to ship them back just for the heck of it, $85 :shock: .

The Cragar center caps are big and bulky so I passed. Should have searched more on SCUMMIT, found black ones for $6.00 each.

Will have to wait for my next order.

can you link me to the black center caps?

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku

are these the ones that would fit those wheels?

cptech

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 14, 2009
Hatboro, Pa.
They might look real nice on a certain 83 Bonneville Wagon...........

: - )

carbuf

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 14, 2009
Jacksonville, Fl.
I use the "soft eight" wheels on my 86 Monte. I run 17x8 front, 17x9 rear with Centerline chrome caps for thier Billet line. Kind of old school, NASCAR look. I dig that look on the wagon... (wish I still had mine!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor