Wagon interior rear 1/4 panel question

Status
Not open for further replies.

finkous

Greasemonkey
Sep 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta
I’ve come across a parts wagon and it has the rear cubby hole lockable doors, I’m having a hard time figuring out what they are worth in the used parts market, I haven’t been able to even find them on the internet. Can someone help me out?

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Only ever seen 2 sets in real life, both in yards. One loaded out diesel Bonneville, and a pretty-well-optioned Regal. No idea on current market value.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I have a pair of rear panels with locking cubbies on hand.

Dana...you can PM me if you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I’ve come across a parts wagon and it has the rear cubby hole lockable doors, I’m having a hard time figuring out what they are worth in the used parts market, I haven’t been able to even find them on the internet. Can someone help me out?
Are they in good shape ?

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
I'll help you determine their value. I bid $50 for the doors, hinges, latches and strikers. Plus the ride.

Reactions: 1 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Have seen a couple in one yard, found one set online that I ended up using for my wagon. One or both sets in the yard had a hinge or two broken, since it’s just a plastic flap and probably was dried out a bit from sitting in the elements. It’s the “security package” and also includes a lock for the spare tire compartment.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor