Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
gbodyforum.com
Got a request for a wagon-only section of the site. So I'm gonna throw it to a vote.

it would be cool.......but i don't have a wagon 😢

I'm still amazed there's interest in STATION WAGONS!

Didn't we teach you kids anything?

The A/G wagons will likely follow down the same path as wagon models of nearly every other collector car- as more time goes by, they become more and more valuable. Today it is just about impossible to find an A/G wagon in all original excellent condition. They were often abused or heavily used by their owners for chores, etc. And as they didn't have the stature for anyone to think they would ever become collectable, it makes finding good ones that aren't rusted out or modified very difficult, that with the lack of overall demand for them they are still being crushed every day.

The fact is though, underneath that sheet metal, they are every bit an A/G car as any hot rod coupe out there. They are also fun to modify if you find one in good shape, that fun being they can still be had for very little money today. I got my '81 Malibu wagon for $2200 last year on E-Bay, and it gets more attention than I honestly care for when I drive it, the most common comment, "It's been a long time since I've seen one like that."

-Mark-

Sounds good to me! I'm a big fan of GBody wagons! Mabey having a section will attract more of them to the site? I don't see what it would hurt.

Next thing you'll tell me is AMC Pacers and Gremlins are COOL!

srercrcr said:
Next thing you'll tell me is AMC Pacers and Gremlins are COOL!
Do u mean that they r not COOL?

I like the Bu wagons, wanted one for quite some time, but no place for it, or time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor