Walbro pump question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Looking at the Walbro pumps for my LS swap. This is the universal pump I'm looking at.

They have two other similar models and the only difference I think I see is the relationship of the inlet to the outlet.

A few answers to some questions I think may get asked.

This is for a stock l96 6.0 engine. I'm not doing any upgrades or changes to it. I also already have the 87 tbi fuel sender from Dixie to use with it.

I will also be running all new fuel lines. So fuel line size is still open.

Does the inlet/outlet location matter for me? Would like to get the tank ready so I can plan the fuel lines out next.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
GS342 is what you want. Buy the kit with the pre filter and harness.

I have bought all of our Walbro and Tial parts from a PA vendor - Extreme PSI in Bensalem. They are very knowledgeable, only genuine products and always receive in the mail the next day if ordered before noon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I was editing my response while you were typing. Call Extreme PSI. It will be cheaper.

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
It's settled then, a 342 it is. I'll check out the recommended places and decide from there.

Thanks again guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor