water pump pulley problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

torque455

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 17, 2009
OK what water pump pulley should i use with summit p/n [ bra-1776 ] the stock 3 groove pulley will hit the water pump before its even seated on the water pump output shaft.......i have had to shave down a fan spacer and grind it down to about 1 1/2 and put it in between the shaft and pulley i need to know what i need ....when motor is running the thing is wobbling pretty bad and eventually through a belt....what to y'all use ....and the pump i have the link to not sure if that's a short or long neck water pump.....

torque455

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 17, 2009
yeah i need this one to work plus like the flow better over stock.....i just need to know what pulley will work with this application not stock ...just for future posts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor