Website for G-body wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IhaveNoPantsOn

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2009
Holyoke, MA
Anyone know of any sites with a wide selection of wheels that would fit G bodies? Most of the sites I've been looking on mainly only have FWD wheels, or the same 4 or 5 styles of RWD wheels. Looking for something a bit bigger than stock. Maybe 18's at most. Something simple, like a flat 5-spoke in gunmetal or maybe even satin black. Ive seen a few on members' rides that I like, but can't seem to find anything decent online. Thanks in advance.

On the Jegs website there is a wheel simulator. I know it has a few gbodys on there and quite a few rims.

I got mine from www.discounttiredirect.com They didn't have a huge selection, but they had just what I was looking for, they also have these same rims with a gunmetal center and polished lip 8)

Crash, what size wheels and tires are those? Looks good.

Thanks for the links, guys. I like these http://coyswheel.com/coys-c57.html, 17's, in gunmetal. Now, if I only had $700+ for wheels and tires, I'd be all set. Oh, and a couple grand to finish the body work and paint. Oh, well...

IhaveNoPantsOn said:
Crash, what size wheels and tires are those? Looks good.

Thanks 8)

They are MB Wheels Old School 17 x 8 with 4" backspace and Hankook Ventus HR II 255/45/17 tires all around. The rims I have are pretty much identical to the Coys C5 wheels they posted, except they are chrome.

I do wish I had gone with a 9" rear with a wider tire and 4" backspace though to make the back hang out a little more, but it doesn't really bother me at all the way it is, I have yet to hear one negative comment about them, all I get is thumbs up and smiles 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor