Votes: 18 8.7%
  • 61-70

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • 71+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Just turned 17 a little over a month ago and my 1st car is an 87 MCSS, sure it isnt perfect but its still better then 95% of the other kids riding around in their little civics, the only thing they have over me is the gas milage.

27. Like 87pontiacgp, ive always liked the g and b bodies. Well, any big old car. My favorite car when I was a kid was an 80s caprice. First car was a 76 cutlass, i have an 83 now. Around here its mostly younger guys who have cars like that, and they get a lot of respect 🙂

43. I've owned 4 gbody's and love em to death. Done with "new" cars and car payments. LOL!

62 years young here. Have had many Chevy, Olds, Pontiac, Buick products since 1965. At present, I have two 85 Montes that I am making into one. Have owned several A and G bodies over the years. Also have the 1955 Chevy I bought in 1965. Have a 2006 GTO, 1995 Olds 98, and a 2010 Terrain. Of all the forums I visit, I rate this as one of the best.
Arlocarlo

"What age are gbody owners?"

Young at heart! 😉

Im 19 and have owned my Monte since I was 17. Most kids my age around here drive Shitstangs or j* scrap :roll:

43, or as most my age would say "old enough to know better, but young enough to not care" :wink:

I've had more cars than I can even remember, and some that I'm still kickin myself for getting rid of....

i'm 17 and owned 4 cutlasses so far and have my eyes on a 5th. owned my first g body since i was 15 (1988 cutlass supreme classic) and got a 80 cutlass 4 door for parts (recently scrapped). i then bought an 84 coupe and then the following year another 84, planed on fixing up the 88 first but thought the 84's were in better shape but i was wrong. now focusing on my 88 to get ready in 6 months

28 :wtf: :rofl: Bought my first A/G body car when I was 17 (first car period), my 81 malibu, have had a few others that went along side it for a few years (79 Cutlass, 80 Cutlass, another 80 Cutlass, and an 85 Cutlass Salon). I used to be able to pick up G bodies any time I needed one to drive while my malibu was down, lol, not that easy now, had to switch to jeeps for that luxury :lol: . Now the malibu is all I have left for an A/G car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor