Votes: 18 8.7%
  • 61-70

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • 71+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be 40 for a few more months. My first car was an 82 Monte Carlo, battleship grey, blue half vinyl top, blue interior, 267 2bl. Was a creampuff of a car. 2nd car was an 81 Malibu 2r that I bought for $75 running. Third car was the 86 T that I have owned for 17 years. Forth car is another 86 T (project car). Have owned it for 4-5 years. Have owned many other cars but not G's so they are not worth listing. I love the G bodies. I will own one untill I die.

Chris

I'll be 53 next January.I've owned my Monte for 10 + years.
Guy

custom442 said:
pontiacgp said:
I'm surprised with the 15-20 numbers....

I'd bet most of the guys in the oldest brackets aren't messing around on websites, by that point they've all got their own methods to fix em or the money to not care.

Guess you have never been on Chevy Talk.
That forums has many elders and alot practically live there like they had nothings else to do.
Yes, many have their own methods to fix them, but its connections they have made over years.
Money, no.
And another point is that unless there Neckcar lovers of yore, most all don't consider a G body as a hot rod in any way shape or form. I've been asked by many why I chose a Monte for a play toy, wells it was because I always did like the SS's, I like most all SS's in general and I can't afford much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor