Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
spring is finally here and I finally got the cutlass finish enough where I can drive it daily. now I'm wondering what I need to do to keep it from getting stolen. I get a lot of compliment on the car so I know it stands out. my plan are to get a really good alarm system, kill switch for the car and motion security system for the house. I'm also think of buying the booth, if it work for law enforcement it can't hurt. I don't want to put it in storage and go get when I want to drive it. so just wondering what some of you guys that has been at this for a while are doing to protect your ride.

2A6439F5-7536-4852-9E36-AA897084F461.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Well currently none of my cars run so if they get them running to drive them away more power to them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
yeah a lock will only stop an honest thief. Typically I just pop the hood, pretend to check the oil and disconnect the 12v + to the coil or pull off the battery terminal. In the summer would leave the windows down and doors unlocked if I were to grab a burger or some ice cream. I dont keep anything of value in there. Probably worth more insured if somebody took it anyways.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Its very loud, and also I too turn the wheel all the way to one lock. I keep a stock stereo in it to dissade radio theft, plus i still have 1000 tapes and theyre cheaper than phone data.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor