What are your dreams for your G-Body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC&C suspension, LS7, T56 trans, 18 front 20 rear Forgeline wheels, two toned deep candy blue with silver paint job leather interior etc etc...What the hell it would be a dream to make progress on it... :lol:

tc1959 said:
I wish I could see the face's of my a$$hole family members,
When they find out that I am leaving my El Camino to my wife's nephew :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL I imagine itd be like the end of the movie Gran Torino when there reading his will and he leaves his 72 Gran Torino Sport to the asian kid. I always love the look on there faces everytime i see that movie... Anyway, whats my gbody dream? TO OWN ONE!!! LoL!!!

dream on mcss said:
tc1959 said:
When they find out that I am leaving my El Camino to my wife's nephew :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL I imagine itd be like the end of the movie Gran Torino when there reading his will and he leaves his 72 Gran Torino Sport to the asian kid. I always love the look on there faces everytime i see that movie... Anyway, whats my gbody dream? TO OWN ONE!!! LoL!!!
😀 😀 😀

dream on mcss said:
tc1959 said:

craigslist: i got one for 600 with running v6. smoking like crazy but it still ran lol now it doesn't because this master mechanic casey (me) starting taking stuff apart.

my dreams where to throw in the biggest LS engine ever in my car lol and modernize the suspension to best stuff available for the best ride

New paint job & body bushings for mine.
Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor