What are your dreams for your G-Body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want in life is to have my car painted, T-Tops not to leak, and a 455...

wheels up, and 11's, with the car looking bone stock from 20 feet

to have the baddest gbody cutlass in the world a 1 of a kind show stopper!

frame off, rotisserie, back to factory white paint with no graphics, 8.5 rear, full length headers, fix my AC, and find out what that sqeak is evertime someone gets in the car on the passengerside LOL

my el camino painted with black ryno liner, brushed trim and bumpers, 454 sbc procharged, th400, 8.5 w/4.11, 28" tall tires 10.5 inches wide black and ox blood interior, disk brakes all around 14x6 in front and 15 x10 in back, line lock. and a running 502 in back just for fun. oh and limo tints, and a passenger side mirror.

Finish the 425 olds engine, build a 2004R, find a 12 bolt with 3.90ish gears (posi of course!) and find a nice fuel injection system for it 8) Im finishing the interior up now so all thats left is body work!

A Currie 9", bulletproof 200-4R, fuel injection for the 455, worked KRE heads w/roller valve train, 17" cast Year One Rallye II's, get my viscount interior re-upholstered one day, and take it on the Power Tour when it's all done. But when are they ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor