what are your winter plans/projects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUTLASSJESSE

Greasemonkey
Jul 31, 2009
Pecatonica,IL
just thought it would be interesting to see what everyones plans were for the winter months

warmonga

Greasemonkey
Apr 9, 2006
I Dont have a gargage with heat at this moment so My project will be in the basement sipping red stripe beer and watching soccer..

warmonga

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
my project will be playing GranTurismo 5 and watching TopGear to get my car fix... :blam:

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Please use the search Function, I made an identical thread earlier this month..

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32174

EDIT: unless this is for peoples plans in general, mine was car specific, lol.

CUTLASSJESSE

Greasemonkey
Jul 31, 2009
Pecatonica,IL
was not car specific just in general winter plans projects since most of us guys up north park our cars for the winter......i know i plan to get some serious riding in on the sled this winter

CUTLASSJESSE

Greasemonkey
Jul 31, 2009
Pecatonica,IL
was not car specific just in general winter plans projects since most of us guys up north park our cars for the winter......i know i plan to get some serious riding in on the sled this winter

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Oh yeah get to hook up the cuzns ski-doos to my 86 k5(converted using a 73 donor,those of you who know k5's will know what i mean :wink: )and its off to the ski valley for someridin,sippin,and them SNOW BUNNIES :rofl:

Blue86Monte

Master Mechanic
Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis, Mo
Going to tear into the rear end, finally put in my uppers and lowers I bought from a guy on MR. Wanting to do alot of painting and cleaning up. Maybe even dive into body work if I feel up for it. Should be a fun winter if money doesn't run out!

chevy76monteman

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
I am hoping to finish up on the engine swap in my Grand Prix. I just haven't been feeling in the mood to really work on it. Especially when I'm broke and can't afford to buy something I need for the car. Of course it didn't help matters any either that the guy that was helping me had $13,000 worth of his tools stolen when his garage was broken into. He's still dealing with that mess (insurance companies are a f-ing joke). Basically all I have to do is hook up the exhaust to the manifolds, fill it with coolant, drop in the distributor and get a carb and hook it up. Its just a matter of motivation that I haven't had to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor