Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

83Cutlass2181

Greasemonkey
Jun 3, 2008
damn, no flat black. well if you really wana roll it on, id have to go with just plain jane gloss black.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
red.... with some nice black stripes.

vladj

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
jrm81bu said:
I see. I was wondering because you had said that you wife told you to do it right. Well all I can say is good luck! I've heard about the roll-on's. 50 bucks sounds good til you go through a couple hundred more in sanding supplies and even more from the band-aids you will need for you bleeding fingertips. :lol: I'm not knocking it but just be prepared.

she did thats why im gonna do the $50 paint job and spend the rest of the money i dedicated to the paint job on the engine :p

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
vladj said:
jrm81bu said:
I see. I was wondering because you had said that you wife told you to do it right. Well all I can say is good luck! I've heard about the roll-on's. 50 bucks sounds good til you go through a couple hundred more in sanding supplies and even more from the band-aids you will need for you bleeding fingertips. :lol: I'm not knocking it but just be prepared.

she did thats why im gonna do the $50 paint job and spend the rest of the money i dedicated to the paint job on the engine :p

Can't arque with that :lol:

onesnotenough

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 10, 2009
Outside Philly
A great color im still thinking about is called copper red, I liked it before i found out miatas used it. I would add some more black to make it darker but its a mean color. the other color im considering is called smokey granite. its a deep looking gray color.

onesnotenough

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 10, 2009
Outside Philly
jonnyslick said:
Roll on paint job?

:roll:
What do u mean roll on, i just think personally it would look better darker

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor