Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
I think if I had to choose only on the three, I would go with # 3. That being said, look at my photo gallery and see the new paint job on my MOnte...Yeah, Yeah, I know it's brown..But much better looking then mi sig picture!!! 8)

vladj

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
im kind of starting to think about painting it black. its gonna have round headlights, 69 hurst hood scoop, a h\o wing and either
gta rims or slotted mags so idk but once i have it all finished up ill have a better idea.

vladj

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
btw i painted my winter truck with rustoleume and i just rolled it on with one coat. and its decent so if you do alot of coats or spray it on it will be nice. btw here is the truck:

photo.jpg

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
100% that you can get a roll on to look great, seen lots of them myself. Good idea to finish the car first considering all the mods, then make a decision.
Fwiw, don't like any of the color choices, but considering I don't have another option to offer up I shouldn't have said that, lol
Good luck with it, report back

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor