What happened to TNT Race Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris_84elky

Greasemonkey
Nov 10, 2010
Does anyone know what happened to TNT Race Shop in Minnesota? I know they were moving from their location in Blaine to I believe Fridley, but I never found out where. I can no longer find them on facebook and their website doesn't appear to have been updated in a while. I wanted to buy a some stuff from them but doesn't look like they sell that many G-body parts anymore like the rack and pinion steering kit they had. Anyone know if they're still around?

SafariWagon

Master Mechanic
Jan 15, 2009
They closed up shop in the spring of 2012. Old shop was close to where I live. They were a top end chassis shop and they are no longer open. Last I saw they still had a add on Maliburacing. Don't know if the guy is still selling parts or not. Most of the people I have heard of around here have started going to Duke's race shop. It's either in Ramsey or Elk River, Mn. I don't know if they sell what your looking for or not.

Kris_84elky

Greasemonkey
Nov 10, 2010
Wow really? I remember they had a lot of G-body stuff they were making like tubular control arms and rack and pinion steering. Was planning on buying some of their stuff but looks like I'll no longer be able too. I live about a mile from where their shop in blaine was. Too bad. Seen somewhere browsing today that the 5 door wagon is or was for sale. Was a great shop and were very knowledgeable.

Blue86Monte

Master Mechanic
Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis, Mo
Look into TRZ Motorsports if you need aftermarket G-body products. I have bought many parts ranging from suspension to block of panels. Exceptional quality for the price.
http://trzmotorsports.com/wordpress/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor