What is the Most Boring Car You Can Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewmp6

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2007
A toyota prius friend of mine has one i drove it once its slow ugly and just cheap feeling.Dose one any else hate the all plastic interior most new cars have.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
78mali350 said:
That V8 in the SHO was built with the help of yamaha. look at reviews almost nothing good came from that motor. probably why you don't see many of them today

yes, but it was the best thing going as far as being different or having potential.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
true. at the time it was good. but now a days i would never want one. with all the issues they had

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
I wasn't asking for the worst, I was asking for the most bland and uninteresting. Something that evokes neither negative nor positive emotions in anyone. On a scale of 1-10, a 5 in every respect and forgettable. That was why I said the late 90's early 2000's Corolla. It is neither remarkable in any way nor does it stand out or trigger any passion. No one on Earth will wonder where they all went when they disappear. If I were a space alien looking to not be noticed while driving on earth, I would pick a white, gray, or beige Corolla with tinted windows. No one would even look twice...

That's what I'm saying, though... even when I had my '89 Chevy Celebrity, which reeked of blandness for the pure joy of being bland, I found some way to make it different and unique. Just saying that it's difficult to really pin down the dullest car around, because somewhere, someone has turned one into something cool.

While I'm on the topic, though... I have to bring up the Dodge Caravan. Which is the poster boy for dull minivans. There are billions of them out there, they're all alike, and even the "sport" package (which, oddly, matched the same burgundy-and-red color options as the Monte Carlo SS) isn't enough to redeem it.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
any sport/muscle car name with a weak-*ss v6 or 4 cyl--camaro, monte/cutlass/regal etc, 80's nova...
9?-2006 malibus--so boring that even the manufacturer makes fun of them!

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
megaladon6 said:
any sport/muscle car name with a weak-*ss v6 or 4 cyl--camaro, monte/cutlass/regal etc, 80's nova...
9?-2006 malibus--so boring that even the manufacturer makes fun of them!

Let us not forget the might Iron Duke Camaro of the 80s. Possibly the weakest muscle car of all time.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
Iron Duke Camaro? sorry i'm not familiar with that term.

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
megaladon6 said:
Iron Duke Camaro? sorry i'm not familiar with that term.

The Camaro that they made from 1982 to 1985 with the Pontiac Tech-4 engine, also know as the "Iron Duke" engine. A Camaro putting out 98 horsepower is just... wrong.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
i didn't know they got that pathetic! 98hp in a 3000lb car? christ, i'd have the gas floored and still be drivin' like grandma! my 89 golf has better power and 1000lbs less weight!

SBCMALIBUMAN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 7, 2008
Colorado
Volkswagen Beetle :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor