What is this i found under the back seat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loudvolvo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 5, 2009
pulled out the back seat yesterday and found this

DSCF1160.jpg

anyone else found one of this? looks like a checklist to me

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
That is what is called a "Build Sheet". It was left there by a line worker when the car was built. Some cars have them, some don't. Some cars even have multiple build sheets.

[email protected]

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Through the years of working on these beauties I've found many build sheets in various spots. Here is another example(just happen to be sitting here, so I thought I share). This one Is from a door panel of an 87' Buick Regal Limited.
MVC-079F-5.jpg

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
there is a build sheet in the hood liners of the regals, i have found them in every regal i owned

adumb

Master Mechanic
Jun 10, 2007
Western, NY
i found mine tied to the back of the back seat

87GrandPrix

Greasemonkey
Apr 7, 2009
Michigan
I found one also, Heres more stuff I found under there..

Cigarette Butt, 3 Sucker sticks, lots of Miscellanious candy wrappers, cheap sunglasses, Receipt From TSC (I Forgot what the purchases were), Coins, Dirt, and Dog Hair.

Rest assured, I cleaned it all out.

adumb

Master Mechanic
Jun 10, 2007
Western, NY
87GrandPrix said:
I found one also, Heres more stuff I found under there..

Cigarette Butt, 3 Sucker sticks, lots of Miscellanious candy wrappers, cheap sunglasses, Receipt From TSC (I Forgot what the purchases were), Coins, Dirt, and Dog Hair.

Rest assured, I cleaned it all out.

lol, i found a belly button ring, a quarter machine ring and the touch up paint for my car.

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
found a buffalo nickel and a 9mm bullet under my cutlass seats......the guy I bought it off of installed lights on cop cars so I assume that's why there was a bullet haha. Strangely under my grand national seats I found an empty frozen corn bag....strange.....luckily no old corn.

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
thought you were gonna post a pic of a bag of weed. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor