What is your favorite driving music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
What music do you like to drive to, and under what circumstances? For me, it varies. Driving fast while corner burning in the country, I have a compilation of Led Zeppelin and Linkin Park I like, including Zep's "Immigrant Song" and LP's "Somewhere I Belong". I also use some classic Allman Brothers and Lynnard Skynnard at times too. On the dragstrip ( yeah, I know, you shouldn't race with the stereo on so you can hear the car...), I like to use Disturbed, but can't remember the titles. I also have some old Metallica I use sometimes too.

Old school honky-tonk and southern gospel. I log as many as 150k miles per year (in a truck) If I listen to rock I get too aggressive. And baseball games. on XM satellite

my number one band for driving has got to be Led Zeppelin

If it were the 80s and early 90s I would have said Led Zepplin, Styx, Rush, Pink Floyd, but today my tunes have changed. I love Christian praise and worhsip music like the Newsboys, Delirious?, Kutless to name a few. I still enjoy Yes music once in a while as I love their style of music.

metal-alternative. if i wanna get really agressive, Slipknot's get this.

I also listen to talk radio including right wing political talk and the local Christian Talk station. It's odd, but I am a Christian and have never been able to get into Christian music with the exception of praise and worship stuff when I am in the mood ( Rich Mullins "Awesome God" comes to mind) I drive 30-50k a year so I listen to a lot of radio.

Basically any rock style song. Metal, classic, alternative. That song " The rain drops are falling on my head" is fun to drive to, just because its so ironic.

rush is also some awesome drving music

I perfer classic rock or newer hard rock like stone sour or sevendust when I am driving my car. I try not to listen to Sammy Hagar's "I can't drive 55" anymore cause i have gotten pulled over way too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor