What make/model car is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
i want to say a 78 le mans but i think i'm having a brain fart on the model.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
? eh?

I see a '61-ish Grand Prix or Catalina (or Bonnie, really don't know), the hood scoop off a '69-ish LeMans/GTO/Firebird (can't tell), and at the bottom a '65 goat and a '74-ish T/A... what picture are we supposed to be seeing? :D

[EDIT! Ah, I see it now, must be rotating the images. yeah that's probably an '81 Grand Am, jugding from the dual headlamps. Didn't know they even made that!]

Big Daddy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 28, 2008
Ohio
R/T kota said:
78 to 81 grand am

It's not a 78-80 I'm pretty sure of that, but would LOVE to know for sure what model that thing is, only seen one of those!

jatguit

Greasemonkey
Mar 27, 2007
81 Lemans is a one year only nose, so you rarely see them. Same fenders as the 78-80 lemans.

They could be put on the 78-80 lemans and the 82-86 bonnies (would also need the 78-81 Lemans hood to match it) as the fenders are all the same.

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
Yep, 1981 Lemans. No such thing as an 81 Grand Am.
I am storing one of those noses for a freind. Fenders and hood from 78-81 should all interchange from Lemans, Grand Lemans and Grand Am.
Guy in Jerzy is building a race car with this nose. Seams like the next big "gotta haves" for this body style. Pretty cool....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor