Nampa Idaho
Looks like I have these two styles.
IMG_20190317_145412245.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Still got my spare dealer fobs and sold tag that was on the mirror and he gave me a spare trunk plaque I asked for.

85 442 olds dealer fobs.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I scored a functional '70-'72' Trans Am hood scoop at a swap meet long ago. Or so I thought. Research revealed it to actually be for a '74 GTO. They had the functional hood scoop too one last time. I guess it was to say farewell to the GTO. It had a WOT vacuum triggered electrical solenoid that yanked the scoop open. It did not fit my '77 TA so since I had spent a LOT on it I decided to take a '77 TA 400 scoop base and wed the functional scoop to it. That worked out great. I even covered the flap with engine turned TA dash looking decal. Looks sharp. I'm sure It would be worth even more today as a GTO scoop but what is done is done. Now the TA is gone and I have the scoop sitting down the basement as a conversation piece. I wonder what I can use it on?
IMG_1008.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor